Team Member - Gloucester
Team Member - Quick Kitchen - Catering - Gloucester Services
We are looking for people to join our catering department as a team member to deliver excellent service to our customers across all of our catering outlets.
Ideally you would have worked in a similar environment, but if you share our passion for good food and enjoy interacting with customers we will help you learn the rest. We recruit people who share our values.
Responsibilities will include, customer service, including working on the till, hot food service, barista coffee service, and ensuring food and our café areas are well presented, in addition to assisting with food preparation and cleaning duties.
This is a part time position working 16.5 Hours per week in 3 shifts fully flexible over 7 days on a set week or 22.5 hours per week in 4 shifts fully flexible over 7 days on a set 3 week rota (Hours will be 10am-4pm)
Sound like you?
Then send us an application and we would love to discuss it with you further.
In return we will offer you fantastic benefits across our six Westmorland Family businesses including;
- Pay £8.13 per hour ( different rate if under 18)
- Free meal allowance while on shift, as well as free tea and coffee
- Between 25% and 75% discount on most items in our cafes and shops
- Bus service from Gloucester City Centre to Gloucester Services which is subsidised by us for our colleagues
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday increasing with length of service to 33 days (pro rata for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of your probationary period
- Lots of opportunity to grow your career with us
Apply for Team Member - Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly