Assistant Manager - London
Assistant Manager - JRC Global Buffet - LDO Wembley
Permanent | £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
The Assistant Manager is to assist the Deputy and General Managers with the daily operation of the restaurant. This role is required to oversee the inventory and ordering of food and supplies and to optimise profits.
The primary responsibility is to ensure that guests are satisfied with their dining experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support senior managers to deliver all company measures and targets
- Good leadership skills, great potential and ability to use own initiative
- Promote brand values and ensure that 100% of customer satisfaction is delivered
- Aim to exceed the service expectations and inspire the team to go the extra mile and deliver fantastic customer service
- Continuously help to maintain a motivated team and create a great atmosphere and work environment in your restaurant
- Cascade knowledge and drive training & development within your team
- Assist in developing and influencing team members so that everyone reaches their full potential
- Understand buffet operations and fast paced environment in order to maximise sales opportunities
- Perform any reasonable duties as required from time to time in order to contribute to the achievement of business aims and objectives
- Adhere to controlling allocated COL budget by smart scheduling and coordinating staffing levels on a daily basis through management delegation to achieve required COL result at the end of the week.
- Attend all scheduled management meetings and bring suggestions for improvement in the business.
- Fantastic interpersonal, communication and coaching skills
- High level of enthusiasm and energy to inspire others
- High personal standards, genuine and attentive
- Must be able to work unsupervised in a fast paced restaurant environment
- Must be available to work as late as midnight or later if necessary
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to safely lift and carry trays filled with multiple dishes and drinks
- Must possess the ability to recognise a problem when it arises and be able to resolve it appropriately by using good judgement, tact and initiative according to company policy and procedure
- Be willing to work overtime when needed and assist the workload of others
- Ambitious and open for continual development
- Hard working and prepared for challenges
The right candidate should ideally possess the following qualification/certification:
- Health and Safety Level 2
- First Aid
- Fire Marshall/Warden
- Personal Licence
Apply for Assistant Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly