Supervisor - Crewe
Supervisor - Crewe
Working in a fast-paced environment, our Supervisors are responsible for driving all aspects of the business. In this hands-on role you will also be answering customer queries, driving promotions, and demonstrating new gaming machine products. This position would suite a someone currently working in a trainee supervisor / Supervisory position who’s looking to take that next step in their career with plenty of progression opportunities for the right person in this growing company. Full training will be provided.
Hours, Days, and Shifts:
Permanent Contract of 40 hours per week over 5 days guaranteed. More hours available. Day Shift and Night Shift roles available too.
Bonus and Rewards:
You have the opportunity to earn Quarterly Bonuses, bonuses for successfully passing Mystery Shopper Visits, bonus if your store breaks its revenue records, Going the Extra Mile recognition bonus and rewards, and Long Service rewards.
- As a Supervisor, your day-to-day duties may involve:
- Handling cash and giving change
- Providing food and beverages to customers
- Promoting offers, events, and other bonuses in store
- Maintaining the appearance of the store
- Checking the ID of customers who look 25 and under
- Holding a change float for the venue to distribute to staff
- Opening and Closing the venue
- Refill Machines with change should they be depleted
- Manage the staff in your charge and play a part in the planning of staff on shift
We are looking for someone who is friendly, outgoing and able to take on a challenge. You will have a professional, customer focused approach and a can-do attitude. You will need to undergo a basic DBS (Criminal Record) check as part of this role. The company will reimburse the cost of the check.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Well presented & professional
- Experienced as in a supervisory capacity in a customer facing role
Admiral (the trading name of Luxury Leisure Talarius) is part of the highly esteemed Novomatic Group and is a renowned provider of arcade and slots entertainment bringing the casino experience to the UK High Street. We operate the best gaming and amusement machines on the market with ongoing investment in the latest releases and technology. We pride ourselves on offering impeccable environments and service for customers to enjoy the experience.
We are a fast paced, 7 days a week business and as such the ideal candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. The advert will be held upon receipt of sufficient number of applicants.
The company care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the GDPR Data Privacy Laws. By you submitting your CV you are agreeing to your CV being retained in a secure location
Apply for Supervisor - Crewe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly