Store Manager - London
Store Manager - London
Store Manager Perks:
- Up to 30.000£ per year, inclusive of Bonus OTE
- Initial 4 weeks of training plan and co-managing support
- Incentivizing quarterly bonus structure, based on KPI, store development, target achievement and staff retention
- Monday to Friday employment!
- Salary uplift if you work during weekend
- Daytime working
- Free food allowance on shift
- 30% off purchases in all stores
- 45 hour working week on average!
- Position and salary review every 6 months
- Incredible balance work-life
- Internal Social Media for team engagement and communication
- Healthiest eating environment
- Monthly meeting with Medium Management
- Engaging Budget for your team to use as you wish
- We match payment of 3% into you pension plan
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Growth Opportunities: working for a dynamic and developing business that is growing at a rapid pace!
- Big-time admin support from medium management
- A values led company
- Working in a friendly and fast-paced environment
- Working exclusively with high quality ingredients, only organic and plant based produce
- In-house daily meal when on shift
- Paid break
- Increase your knowledge and skills on a daily basis
- Personal qualifications – First Aid, Food Safety level 2 qualification, Food Allergens, Health & Safety level 2 qualification
- Career progression following company path
- 30% Discounts in all our cafè
- 28 days paid holiday every year
- Personal pension plan
- Hours flexibility
- Uniform provided by the company
- Refer-a-friend bonus
- At least two staff parties every year
A little bit about us…
CPRESS is known for its incredibly high quality and ethically sourced ingredients, as well as for its vibrant and fresh atmosphere, perfect blends of coffee and a large variety of energising Juices. In a nutshell: great vibes and delicious food! The aim is to bring a completely new and innovative taste experience to all Londoners. Our staff play a key role in our dream. They are the real company ambassadors, as they are all awesome and passionate young people! Moreover, we take great pride in nurturing our community culture, by making sure to create the best work environment possible. The time people spend in our stores, including our staff, must be the best time of their day. Join the movement!
In simple words, the Store Manager will be responsible to stay on top of her/his shop at all time. Manager tasks will vary from team training, to store business development. From quality control, to procedures check. The ideal Store Manager will have a thorough understanding of store KPI. ultimately, our Managers are the first point of reference for the medium Management, same as for our customers and business partners.
Why to join the team...
CPRESS gives the opportunity to whose is willing to step up her/his game to do so. Whether your goal is to improve your food skills and knowledge, or to gain experience in the hospitality industry (as a first step to open your own coffee shop on a Cuba’s beach), or simply to do something that you are genuinely passionate about, CPRESS will give you solid foundation, great knowledge, and all the tools to improve your work ethic. On top of it, you will have the opportunity to work alongside with like minded people, sharing with them and with our customers your ethós and passion for what you are doing.
For whom we are looking for…
- Understanding of KPI and ability to work on Google Spreadsheet
- Experience in the industry (essential)
- Big sense of awareness and priority
- Direct the team as that would be an orchestra
- Great communicator
- Effective sense of leadership
- Great bubbly personality
- High Work ethic
- Friendly but firm management
- Open to change
- Positive and ambitious
- Ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of the business and ways to improve it
- Buzz, vocal, star of the show manager
Be driven, always.
Be driven by the love for what you do.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and provide suitable and up to date I.D at first stage interview.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to you to be part of the CPRESS Team!