Store Manager - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Store Manager - Levi Strauss - LDO Wembley
As a Store Manager at Levi’s you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where change and ideas are celebrated. You will be representing the brand image and values from the front and have full responsibility of effectively managing the store operations and team. We are looking for a great manager who will lead the store to greater heights, be innovative and creative to support Levi’s mission.
Key parts of the role:
- Achieve store profit and loss targets by implementing profit opportunities and actions to maximize sell out
- Control costs and store operations such as stock management, payroll, admin and rota’s
- Motivate, mentor and manage the store team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Monitor KPIs and teams performance by running reports and updating the District Manager on action plans
- Analyse commercial data and take appropriate actions to achieve KPI’s
- Assist with store teams training and product knowledge
- Recruit and induct high caliber team members who also have a passion for all things denim
Our ideal candidate:
- Passionate about the brand and living our values
- Experience in not only efficiently managing a team but also a good track record of developing and progressing your team is essential.
- Previous managerial experience in successfully driving KPIs and controlling costs within a fast paced retail environment
- Good understanding of HR knowledge
- Previous experience in effectively managing store operations, stock and admin duties
As part of LS&Co. you will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive salary and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
As well as working for a much loved brand in a great working environment, you will also have the opportunity to develop on the skills needed for your future career at Levi’s. So if you’re a lover of all things denim and think this role is for you please click the link to apply