Assistant Manager - Southampton
Are you a highly motivated and ambitious manager?
Are you looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further?
If so, then look no further!
Joining the Hollywood Bowl Group as an Assistant Manager offers:
- Career progression, including access to the Centre Manager in Training programme
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Benefits including free bowling, food & drink discount card and more!
As an Assistant Manager you will:
- Coach and mentor the team, supporting their progression and personal development goals.
- Support the General Manager and team in delivering on financial targets and service standards.
- Support General Manager with recruitment processes, including recruitment events.
- Be responsible for cash and stock control, including investigation of variances.
- Support the General and Deputy Managers with local marketing activity.
- Be a role model for our team, promoting positive energy within the team and ensuring high performance.
To be successful you should have:
- Minimum of 12 months’ management experience in a fast paced, customer-facing environment ideally within the leisure, hospitality, or retail industry.
- Be passionate about customer service.
- Evidence of inspiring and developing large teams.
- Be willing to work late nights and weekends.
- Have ambition for success!
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to become part of our team – apply today!