General Manager- London
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager- Luxury Holistic Centre - London
Up to £40,000 + bonus + benefits
Our client offers an oasis of luxurious relaxation in their Lifestyle Centre's with an unrivalled range of holistic classes, activities, treatments, therapy's and events, and clubroom's to socialize with like-minded people.
The role of General Manager:
- Create a first-class customer experience leading by example as the brand ambassador.
- Ensuring the centre is safe, immaculate and in good working order at all times.
- Recruit, coach, develop and inspire your team to believe in being the best versions of themselves every day.
- Drive class occupancy, treatments, Food and beverage and retail spend through business development initiatives.
- Manage financial budgets and stock control.
We would love you to apply if you have:
- Senior leadership experience probably within the premium/boutique fitness or sports retail markets possibly as a Deputy/General Manager, Club Manager, Studio Manager or Store Manager.
- High volume customer service experience, managing the peaks and troughs of a high footfall operation.
- Business development experience to drive occupancy, yield and secondary income.
- Strong coaching, developing and leadership skills.
- Profit and loss experience
- A demonstrable passion for holistic health and fitness.
- A flexible approach to work as some evenings and weekends will be required
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you have the right level of experience.
Apply for General Manager- London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly