Graphic Designer - Basingstoke
We are GAME.
We're all about building the most valuable community of gamers out there, bringing them the latest games, exclusive editions, and the hottest consoles to the UK. We're the UK's No.1 high-street videogames retailer.
We're looking for someone special to join us. Think you're up for the challenge?
To work as part of the Digital Design Team to design CRM and social communications from concept through to its final delivery. Provide design expertise, coupled with creative, innovative ideas and input, to produce and code creative assets to communicate to GAME's customers.
As part of this role, to support the wider design team with Print artwork for POS for our stores.
- Design of our digital marketing channels - emails, weekly newsletter, and range of social media content (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- Follow a detailed brief and follow brand guidelines and suggest fresh, creative ideas to drive customer engagement
- Help to build content within modular templates for CRM Team
- Work with the Design Lead to elevate CRM content and email programs
- Ability to organise, prioritise workflow accurately whilst producing content at a high standard
- Keeping on top of the latest design trends
- Help the wider design team with weekly POS artwork
- A strong portfolio showing examples of relevant work produced exhibiting strong design, creative, typography, colour and layout theory and application skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of working within product & brand guidelines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Keenly interested in art and design
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Resilience, flexibility and a willingness to undertake varied responsibilities working alone or as part of a team
- A professional, confidential and flexible approach to working with people
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations
- Ability to manage a heavy workload and at times conflicting priorities as well as tracking progress on a wide range of tasks
- A positive 'can do' attitude and excellent work ethic
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits and take the team with you
- Own it and back it
- Not hesitate and act with purpose
- Be commercial and customer-focused.