Stores Person - Bicester, Oxfordshire
Your Aramark journey starts here
Are you looking to work in a fun but busy environment as part of a team?
Are you looking for a full time position, Monday – Friday only where no day is the same?
We are currently recruiting for a Stores Person to be a part of our team at HMP Bullingdon, Patrick Haugh Road, Arncott, OX25 1PZ
Perks of the job
- £12.40 per hour
- Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 7am – 3.30pm
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Free meal on shift
- Free on site parking
- Life assurance and Pension scheme
- MyStaffShop discounts – including savings on your weekly supermarket shop and your weekend treats!
- Employee discount after passed probation period
- Cycle2Work Scheme and Refer a friend scheme
- As we are passionate about developing our people from within, great training is provided, we do not look for experience, we need a good attitude and the willingness to learn.
What you'll be doing
- Taking in and organising deliveries
- Collecting food trolleys
- Maintaining delivery area
- Ensuring stock rotation and using the FIFO method
- Assisting the kitchen team where required
- Assisting the staff mess team where required
- Previous customer service experience is desirable but not essential as full on the job training will be provided!
- Previous manual handling experience is desirable
- Must be a great team player
- A DBS check will be required
Northern Europe - Our Mission
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
Northern Europe - About Aramark
Aramark is a leading service and solutions provider in Northern Europe. We proudly support clients, partners and customers in food, facilities management, property services, and retail solutions. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing — a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work — our focus is helping you reach your full potential.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer.