Corporate Receptionist - Edinburgh
We are currently looking for a polished front of house reception staff member who can demonstrate.
Ideally you will have previous experience of working in a high quality, fast-paced corporate environment; committed to ensuring delivery of 5* service with a passionate approach to exceed our client's expectations. You will be the face of the company and must be able to promote a professional and positive image to all our guests and employees at all times.
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Could you bring your spark to Restaurant Associates? Here's what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and Greeting Clients, making sure they always receive a 5*service.
- Booking conference rooms across the globe for clients and internal staff
- Answering switchboard calls
- Connecting Video Conference calls for clients
- Booking taxis for clients
- Making sure all client meeting rooms are always kept clean and tidy
- Managing a busy shared inbox
- General porterage duties, this will include setting up meeting rooms which involves heavy lifting, delivery of flip charts and setting up catering tables
- Setting up events by reconfiguring meeting areas
- Providing weekly reports for the FOH Manager
- General administration duties as required
- Any ad hoc duties/responsibilities required by the Front of House Manager
Our ideal Customer Service Assistant will:
- Good communication skills both writing and verbal
- At least 2 years Corporate Reception Experience
- At least 1 years Switchboard experience
- Reservation's experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Be prepared to work on their own
- Be self-motivated but also able to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills are essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to deliver a 5* Service at all times.
- Have a positive attitude
Restaurant Associates provides brilliant hospitality through our food, drink and services. We work with our partners and collaborate with our clients to achieve great things together.Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/2510/93354001/52547709/BU #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!