Leisure Assistant - Crewe Lifestyle Centre - Crewe, Cheshire
Job Type: Casual
Location: Crewe Lifestyle Centre & Cumberland Arena
Our customers come back to us time and again due to our clean centres, friendly staff and organised classes.
Our lovely Leisure Assistants play a big part in creating this fantastic experience! As part of our friendly team, you’ll help provide a clean, safe and welcoming visit for our customers.
Flexible casual hours - with day time, afternoon, evening and weekend bookings there’s flexibility to work around any other commitments you may have.
No experience is needed, but you’ll have a passion for leisure, fitness and sport, and a keen desire to help.
Interviews: January 2024 (tbc)
Working at Everybody is a rewarding experience!
- Feel good factor! Help your community stay healthy & active by working in a friendly, fun, and caring environment
- Discounted gym membership
- Discount on Everybody Learn to Swim, Personal Training & Active Holidays
- 24/7 wellbeing & legal support scheme
- Generous local & national discounts – helping your salary go that bit further
- Extensive training & career support from Everybody Academy – our very own ‘Excellent’ accredited training provider helping you stay “Fit for the Future”
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Sharing in Success bonus scheme
- & more!
We’re a fast growing, ambitious Charitable Trust – operating 16 leisure centres with 7 cafes & 9 swimming pools across Cheshire East. A not for profit organisation, we’ve a passion for improving health and wellbeing – and our surpluses are reinvested to help the people of Cheshire East live well and for longer.
You’ll be part of a welcoming, active bunch of people who are loyal and care greatly about one another. You might also find we’re a tad competitive (in a friendly way)!
‘Developing our people’ is close to our hearts and we aim to attract and develop the best people to drive our business forward – after all it’s all thanks to our fantastic team that our organisation continues to grow!