Bar & Waiting Team
Bar & Waiting Team
Full Time or Part Time - Family friendly pub - Nr Wimborne
Situated on the edge of rolling countryside just outside Bournemouth and close to the historic market town of Wimborne, the Angel is the perfect example of a traditional country pub at the heart of its local community. The site has been an Inn since the 1700’s when it was run by a monk and nuns for weary travellers and the pub joined the Hall & Woodhouse family in 1935, being extended to include the adjoining thatched cottage in 2003. It’s most definitely haunted too; with events include flying cutlery, numerous hearings of a young child saying ‘daddy’ and a man in the mirror…fun times indeed! We are recruiting now with full or part time hours available to build our wonderful team ahead of the busy season.
As part of team angel you will receive:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour
- A share of tips
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent job security and working conditions
- A good work life balance with 5 days working
- Full or part time hours available
- A full range of lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and a confident communicator with an eye for detail
- Committed to achieving success together
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work: The Angel Inn A traditional Dorset country pub near Wimborne Situated on the edge of rolling countryside just outside Bournemouth and close to the historic market town of Wimborne, the Angel is the perfect example of a Dorset country pub at the heart of its local community. With a beautiful garden and children’s play area outside, roaring log fires and oak beams inside, and regular events in both, the Angel really is the perfect place to relax and unwind all year round. A little insider information: among the many images on the walls of the pub are portraits of the 2017 refurbishment team, disguised as Edwardian ladies and gentlemen.
Apply for Bar & Waiting Team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly