Bar Team Leader - Watford
- Job Type
- Full Time
Are you looking for a fun and fast paced environment to work in, with great benefits?
Are you looking for a business that is financially stable and has very exciting growth plans?
If so, then look no further!
Joining the Hollywood Bowl Group as a Bar Team Leader offers:
- A competitive hourly rate
- The opportunity to earn an extra 50p per hour paid to you every month!
- Optional pension plan
- Additional days holiday with length of service up to 5 days
- Ongoing training and development, with the opportunity to fast track your career
- Free game vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food, drink, bowling, and golf for you and up to 5 friends
- 50% off food when you are working
- Access to our Employee Assistant Programme for you and your family
- Well-being training to support you in the workplace
- Opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan
- Financial long service awards
- A £15 donation to Barnardo’s when you complete your induction
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
- Flexible working, allowing you to have the perfect work life blend, to spend time with your family and to study
What’s in store?
As a Bar Team Leader, you’ll lead and inspire the team on shift and be responsible for ensuring that our customers are having an unforgettable time in the Bar area and wider centre and are eager to return for more!
As well as leading the team you’ll be taking and preparing drink orders, keeping the bar tidy and fully stocked. You’ll support the management team to ensure that we are reaching our targets and that all our standards are kept to the highest level. As a Bar Team Leader, you’ll guide and assist in the development of your team so your communication and leadership skills must be second to none.
Your professional and engaging customer service, along with your high energy and infectious enthusiasm will ensure our customers have an enjoyable, excellent value-for-money experience with every visit.
To be a successful Bar Team Leader at Hollywood Bowl, we’ll want to see:
- A positive attitude and approach to everything you do.
- Ability to supervise and motivate a team to get the best out of them
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service and to have the ability to communicate at all levels
- Be able to work alone and as part of a team
- Flexible around working hours and shift pattern
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to build good working relationships with team members and customers
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to become part of our team – apply today!