Lanes Team Member - Bracknell
- Job Type
- Full Time
Are you looking for a fun and fast paced environment to work in, with great benefits?
Are you looking for a business that is financially stable and has very exciting growth plans?
If so, then look no further!
Joining the Hollywood Bowl Group as a Lanes Team Member offers:
- A competitive hourly rate
- The opportunity to earn an extra 50p per hour paid to you every month!
- Optional pension plan
- Additional days holiday with length of service up to 5 days
- Ongoing training and development, with the opportunity to fast track your career
- Free game vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food, drink, bowling, and golf for you and up to 5 friends
- 50% off food when you are working
- Access to our Employee Assistant Programme for you and your family
- Well-being training to support you in the workplace
- Opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan
- Financial long service awards
- A £15 donation to Barnardo’s when you complete your induction
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
- Flexible working, allowing you to have the perfect work life blend, to spend time with your family and to study
What’s in store?
As our Lanes Team Member, you’ll create magical memories for our customers at the Lanes. You’ll take every opportunity to enhance the experience of our customers visit by making them feel welcome, helping them set up their game and organising/serving their food and drink orders. It doesn’t stop there; you will interact with the customers whilst they play.
Within our fast-paced, dynamic world, you will be trained on everything you need to know. You will be given a through induction and ongoing training and development to set you up for success, as well as ongoing development and career opportunities should you wish to take the next step into management.
Your professional and engaging customer service, along with your high energy and infectious enthusiasm will ensure our customers have an enjoyable, excellent value-for-money experience with every visit.
To be a successful Lanes Team Member, we’ll want to see:
- Great customer service, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- High energy and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A friendly, supportive and helpful team player
- Flexibility with working hours and shift patterns
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills